GET IN TOUCH
751 Granger Road Berlin, VT 05641
- MEMBER LOGIN
An Update on OSHA's Vaccination and Testing ETS
The OSHA emergency temporary standard was challenged in court, given a brief stay, and then allowed by the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals, taking full effect in February 2022. Because Vermont is a State Plan state, Vermont has 30 days to adopt a standard that is at least as effective as what is outlined federally.
Below are additional resources:
- COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing ETS Summary
- Courts are Ruling on Vaccine Mandates: What Employers Need to Know
- COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing ETS Fact Sheet
- Workers’ Rights under the COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing ETS Fact Sheet
- Key Things to Know About COVID-19 Vaccines
- Information for Employees on Penalties for False Statements and Records Fact Sheet
The Supreme Court is hearing oral arguments on this tomorrow. We will provide updates as this continues to develop.
SHARE THIS ARTICLE