Connecting to Vermont Visitors
Vermont Tourism Marketing Offerings
Take advantage of opportunities to promote your business to the 80 million people that live within a day’s drive of Vermont. The Vermont Chamber of Commerce and the Vermont Department of Tourism and Marketing (VDTM) have partnered to create a suite of digital and print products that serve as the official fulfillment pieces for Vermont.
Leverage the millions of dollars invested by VDTM each year to build your brand, gain greater exposure, and connect to a wider network. Learn about our Vermont Inspiration Guide, the Stay & Play Directory, and our Group Tour Marketing program. And don’t forget to market your business through our Vermont’s Signature Events program.
Advertising Account Executive
Advertising Sales Associate
Vermont Inspiration Guide
Produced by the Vermont Chamber and distributed to Welcome Centers in Vermont and upstate New York, and throughout core drive markets from Washington, D.C., to Canada. Our editorial mission is to tell the story of the Vermont brand through compelling, authentic content.
Stay & Play Online Directory
VermontVacation.com is the hub for the Vermont Department of Tourism and Marketing's digital destination marketing. Robust features include multifaceted search filters, direct booking, priority sort, and more.
Group Tour Marketing
The Vermont Chamber's group tour marketing program, Vermont Tourism Network, offers a comprehensive tour marketing program that will increase your visibility in the motor coach industry. The program includes an online directory and Group Tour Manual.
Vermont Signature Events
- A feature in 2023/24 Annual Magazine
- A featured event listed on VermontVacation Events Calendar
- Inclusion on VDTM events webpage
- Inclusion in VDTM’s consumer newsletters
- Inclusion in VDTM’s social media (stories)
- Event must take place for specified and limited period of time.
- Events can occur over a period of months (i.e., a special exhibit at a museum) or for just a few hours. Events must have an end date.
- If your business regularly produces events, the event must be above and beyond what your normal business offers.
- Event must be appropriate for out of state visitors as well as for Vermont residents.
- Event must showcase the unique character of Vermont.